Table of Contents:
Why should I choose World Academic Research Center, Inc. (WARC)?
- Why should I choose World Academic Research Center, Inc. (WARC)?
- How much do the evaluation reports cost?
- How long does it take to prepare my credential evaluation?
- Are evaluation reports prepared by your agency widely recognized and accepted?
- Does U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) accept your evaluations?
- Is it necessary to have my credentials evaluated?
- What type of evaluations does Foreigndegrees.com offer?
- What documents should I submit?
- Do you provide translation services?
- Are photocopies and faxes acceptable?
- What if the documents I submit are not sufficient?
- How can I make a payment to Foreigndegrees.com?
4 reasons why you should choose World Academic Research Center, Inc. (WARC):
How much do the evaluation reports cost?
- High Quality Services - We adhere to all guidelines endorsed by American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO),
Association of International Educators (NAFSA) and worldwide ministries of education
- Fast Services - We will complete your reports within 5 business days; we also offer services in 48 hours , 24 hours and Same-Day
- Fair Reports - We conduct extensive research and thorough analysis to ensure the accuracy of evaluation report which are prepared by highly trained and experienced evaluators
How long does it take to prepare my credential evaluation?
- GENERAL EDUCATIONAL EVALUATION (document-by-document):
Standard Service (5-day) - $80
- DETAILED EDUCATIONAL EVALUATION (course-by-course):
Standard Service (5-day) - $150
- PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE EVALUATION REPORT:
Standard Service (5-day) - $250
- POSITION EVALUATION:
Standard Service (5-day) - $300
- EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY EVALUATION:
Standard Service (5-day) - $300
We completed the majority of credential evaluations in an average of 5 business days from the time we receive all
required documents and fees. However, if additional correspondence, research or verification is needed, the evaluation process may
take longer. We also offer three types of rush services: 48 hours, 24 hours and same-day.
Are evaluation reports prepared by your agency widely recognized and accepted?
All of our credential evaluation reports are prepared by our evaluation division, World Academic Research Center, Inc. (WARC).
Evaluations reports prepared by WARC are consistently accepted by numerous U.S. colleges and universities, licensing boards, employers,
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) among many other agencies.
Does U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) accept your evaluations?
Yes , our evaluations are consistently accepted by USCIS. Our company has a staff of university professors and experts
who hold a PhD with the authority to grant college-level credit for training and work experience which is one of the criteria defined by the USCIS.
Is it necessary to have my credentials evaluated?
If you have completed your education in any foreign country outside of the United States , a foreign credential
evaluation is necessary to obtain the U.S. educational equivalency for immigration matters, licensing, university admission,
employment and licensing. Foreigndegrees.com is here to make sure your foreign education is recognized in the United States by providing you with a foreign credential evaluation.
What type of evaluations does Foreigndegrees.com offer?
Our credential evaluation report is advisory in nature and provides the U.S. educational equivalency of your foreign credential to help you
with immigration matters, university admission, licensing and employment.
We offer FIVE types of evaluations.
What documents should I submit?
- GENERAL EDUCATIONAL EVALUATION (document-by-document): This type of evaluation report lists and describes each diploma, degree and certificate, periods
of education/training by accredited academic institutions and gives the U.S. equivalency for each credential.Suggested for immigration, employment, freshman
and graduate admission, military enlistment
- DETAILED EDUCATIONAL EVALUATION (course-by-course): In addition to the information that the general evaluation report (document-by-document) provides,
the detailed evaluation report (course-by-course) lists the post-secondary courses, U.S. equivalent grades, U.S. equivalent semester credit hours, U.S.
equivalent grade point average and level identification of undergraduate courses. Suggested for transfer credit to a college/university, professional
licensing, teacher certification, CPA examination
- PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE EVALUATION: The professional work experience report features a combination of an applicant's education (if applicable)
and professional experience using the "three-for-one" rule implemented by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). According to this regulation,
three years of significant and broad professional work experience may be substituted for one year of academic achievement in order to obtain a U.S. degree
equivalency. Suggested for IMMIGRATION ONLY
- POSITION EVALUATION: the position evaluation addresses whether the job duties required for the position will meet the minimum requirement of a U.S.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a specific field as described by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Suggested for IMMIGRATION ONLY
- EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY EVALUATION: The Extraordinary Ability Evaluation will demonstrate the ability of the foreign national as extraordinary in the
sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics through sustained national or international acclaim, and the alien must have achievements recognized
in the field through extensive documentation. Based on the USCIS rules, the foreign national may establish extraordinary ability by evidence of receipt
of a major, internationally recognized award, such as a Nobel Prize or an Academy Award. Our Extraordinary Ability Evaluation will be prepared by our
team of university professors and leading experts. Suggested for IMMIGRATION ONLY
Originals or clear, legible certified copies of all original academic documentation - diplomas, graduation certificates, degree certificates and/or transcript issued in the ORIGINAL
LANGUAGE (indicating graduation date and major or that the study program has been completed) accompanied by certified English translations. If you need a certified/notarized
English translation, CLICK HERE FOR A FREE ESTIMATE.
Do you provide translation services?
Yes . We have the advantage of working with over 600 certified translators that is the reason why we can afford to give you faster service and great quality at
excellent rates. Simply fax or email us a copy of the documents to be translated along with the free quote form ( CLICK HERE FOR FREE QUOTE FORM ) and we will
provide you with a free fee estimate the same day of your request.
Are photocopies and faxes acceptable?
Original documents are preferred, however, we are willing to work with clear, legible certified copies (color copies preferred) submitted via fax or e-mail
attachment. There will be a notation on the evaluation indicating that photocopies were submitted to complete the evaluation report. If you would like to submit
original documents, please submit your originals along with a self-addressed stamped envelope for the safe return of your originals.
What if the documents I submit are not sufficient?
We will contact you either via email, fax or postal mail if we need additional documents in order to complete the foreign credential evaluation to prepare your report
How can I make a payment to Foreigndegrees.com?
For your convenience we accept the following method of payment - payment must be in U.S. dollars:
- PAYPAL (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
- MONEY ORDER (made payable to WARC)
- International Certified Bank Check (name of U.S. bank affiliate must be on the check)
* Please note that only MONEY ORDERS or PAYPAL PAYMENTS are accepted. We no longer accept PERSONAL CHECKS*
Please Contact Us if you need additional information.