PROFESSIONAL RESUME WRITING SERVICE
To facilitate the immigration and employment process, we offer a professional resume writing service. Our resume writers work exclusively on resumes for H1B visa applicants. We fully understand the guidelines set forth by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) and we are dedicated to providing professionally resume that open doors to more opportunities.
Resume Writing Process:
- Fill out the Resume Writing Inquiry Form
- E-mail or fax a brief description in writing of your work history or a current resume
- A follow-up interview via phone will be held upon receipt of service request
- The phone interview will be scheduled at the best time for you
- The interviewer will extrapolate your work history information into a detailed resume
- The preliminary resume will be emailed to you for your approval
- The final resume will be printed on professional resume paper and mailed to you, your immigration attorney and your potential employer
Processing Time and Fees
- Standard service (5-day) - $100
- 48-hour service (2-day) - $200
- 24-hour service - $300
- Same day service - $400
Please pay via PayPal
Make Bank Check or money order of appropriate fee payable to World Academic Research Center, Inc. or WARC.
Mailing of Documents:
- Please mail the completed and signed resume writing inquiry form with work history, resume, letters of previous and current employers and check/money order (if applicable) to our processing center:
World Academic Research Center, Inc.
1825 NW Corporate Boulevard
Suite 110 Boca Raton, FL 33431